Oprah 2020 Run For President And Her Property Impacted By The California Mudslide

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Comments

Khalifa Of The Most High says:

I agree with you 100% ….I believe when it comes to our people she would be even worse towards us than Obama was. Obama did nothing for us nor did he do nothing to us.
I believe Opera would fix laws to prop white people even higher than they ever have been. And she would lead us personally back into the hands of MASSA. She'd just finish what Trump started.

DarkVoid says:

I GOT YOUR VOTE! I GOT YOUR VOTE! I GOT YOUR VOTE! I GOT YOUR VOTE! I GOT EVERYBODY VOTES! AHHH!

Sharron Martin says:

Lisa, have you heard of filing a UCC1? Is that something Hebrews in America should consider?

August Dreams says:

Oprah is a modern day mammy. Her talk show was geared toward caterering to white women. She held their hand listened to their problems she comforted them. The entire focus of her show was all about their issues. She would invite a panel experts to ensure white women problems were solved…and who benefited the most from all the cash and prize giveaways?

Sharron Martin says:

I do not trust celebrities or people with famous names. Those people pat one another on the back. They sit in a Hollywood meeting to discuss their plans towards the New World Order. Those people are a joke. She needs to stand down.

Sis, she is using the race card and gender card. She is all over the board game seeking approval from people. She is like the father she serves, a liar. If she cannot help the citizens in Chicago, she certainly cannot help the country. She turned a blind eye to the Black citizens in Chicago. Plus, she catered to the Caucasoids on her former talk show.

We have not forgotten you, Oprah.Hell no, we won't vote!

Keisha keesh says:

lol..no thanks

Lord Maul3 says:

Oprah Coonfrey's property got impacted by the California Mudslides. Oh well! Now she can wallow in the mud with rest of those pale pigs. The hell with Oprah!

S Wiseman says:

Totally agree. She would push the feminist agenda.

Adlai Aaron says:

we even know about next year.ophra shall be not the next president,because we are on the end. 2018 shall be our worst nightmare with all the prophecy events.

Adrian Johnson says:

In truth, America really doesn't want another Black president; White folks will see to that. Some White supremacist groups will, if given the chance, try to assassinate Oprah Winfrey if she decides to run. And something else to consider: The White powerbrokers in the entertainment business and in the political realm have enough dirt on Oprah to blackmail her and exploit her weaknesses, and won't hesitate to engage in destroying her reputation. These folks will stop at nothing to destroy a Black person, even if her name is Oprah Winfrey. Remember, White men gave her fame and fortune, and you can best believe they can take those things away from her.

Shedu BlaqVoodou says:

I won’t be voting for ANY black person for president. Anytime I pointed out what Obama wasn’t doing for African Americans, a black person would say, “He’s black. He’s a victim of racism too!”

That being the case, why would I vote for someone as powerless as me. I’d rather vote for a white male independent, who at least has the power to effect change for me.

Yolanda Jenkins says:

OPRAH AIN'T NOTHING BUT A WHITE DEVIL IN BLACKFACE. …I WOULDN'T VOTE FOR THIS WITCH FOR ALL THE TEA IN CHINA…SHE'S NOTHING BUT A NAZI COLLABORATOR. …

rhoda lloyd says:

We lived through OBAMA!
That's enough!

Justin Johnson says:

Oprah is not for us blacks. she is for them devil's that's probably why she got so much money she tap dancing for them racist as devils .then she pretend that everything is ok when it's not people need to wake up 💰 is the root of all evil .she let the best of that evil shit get to her.well with all that money you still can't buy your way into heaven you got to do the right thing when you have a lot of money but people don't they let money control them and that's a problem.well that is all love you my beautiful Queen Lisa Cabrera may the most high blessed you forever and always love you very much.

Ebony N. says:

I feel the exact same as you Lisa,I NEVER liked oprah.dont trust her.

j9iner says:

Chicago karma.

j9iner says:

Did you see Stedman in the audience.? What did she do him?

Craig Francis says:

This shit is stupid in its self America must be stuck on stupid downing retard pills. The world already laugh this country because of trump having her run would be a dam comedy show. These dam entertainment personalities need to stay in their place while we get rid of jokes in office.

Adrian Johnson says:

I don't believe Oprah is as wealthy as she would like to have everyone believe she is.

Adrian Johnson says:

We don't need another Obama, folks. If Oprah decides to run in 2020, don't waste your vote on her. You'd be better off voting for a write-in candidate, or else just sitting out the election.

Tristanc Charles says:

I'm not voting for this mega ass bed wench coonette.. I suggest no black person votes for her, she's not going to do shit for us..

Omar Sharif Ben-Ben says:

Middle finger Oprah!!!! Hell no!

AGoddess Navee says:

No oreos for president and she can have damage at that mansion replaced without depending on fema.

Lunetta Soden says:

GOOD! BURN THAT SHIT DOWN, YOU SOLD OUT YOUR PEOPLE YOU CHOSE THE WRONG SIDE SO DEAL WITH IT.

Write a comment