ED attached property worth Rs 4.53 crores of Baccha Rai, the main accused in Bihar Topper Scam 2016. Baccha Rai was charged for manipulating the results of students of Vishun Roy College. Further investigation underway.
In this video there is the introduction of transfer of property act. For more information visit www.suvidyaa.com
This was recorded on march 27th.
let me know what you guys think in the moment section.
Thank you & Enjoy…
please help me stay on the road, guys:
A real estate agency is turning apartment viewing into an exciting game
Creative Listing News – https://bit.ly/2DNFWZE
Special Thanks to Our Guests & Friends:
• YouTube: http://youtube.com/user/ExSuperVillain
• Twitch: twitch.tv/missginadarling
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/IHeartGina
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/missginadarling
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/missginadarling/
• YouTube: http://youtube.com/davidsocomedy
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/dsocomedy
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/Davidsocomedy
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/Davidsocomedy
• Hosted by Tiffany Del Real
• Commentary by: Gina Darling, David So, Joe Jo, Bart Kwan, Geo Antoinette
• Edited by Devin White: http://twitter.com/KidHaru
Submit JKNews Articles Here: http://tinyurl.com/justkiddingnews
FOLLOW THE CREW:
• Joe Jo: https://instagram.com/joejitsukawa
• Bart Kwan: http://instagram.com/bartkwan
• Geo Antoinette: http://instagram.com/Geo_Antoinette
• Tiffany Del Real: http://instagram.com/real_tiff
• Casey Chan: http://instagram.com/chanmanprod
• Julia Chow: http://instagram.com/xblueapplez
• Michael Chiu: http://instagram.com/mchiu11
• Brandon Choi: http://instagram.com/bchoii
• Josh Osei: http://instagram.com/dubhalo
• Sean D. Nguyen: http://instagram.com/seandnguyen
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNELS
• JUST KIDDING FILMS: http://youtube.com/justkiddingfilms
• JUST KIDDING PARTY: http://youtube.com/justkiddingparty
• JUST KIDDING GAMER: http://youtube.com/justkiddinggamer
• ASK THE FEELS: http://youtube.com/askthefeels
• JOE’S CHANNEL: http://youtube.com/joejitsukawa
• BART & GEO’S CHANNEL: http://youtube.com/GeovannaAntoinette
• BARBELL BRIGADE CHANNEL: http://youtube.com/bartkwan
• TIFF & CASE’S CHANNEL: http://youtube.com/TiffandCase
FOLLOW AND LIKE US HERE:
• INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/JustKiddingnews
• FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/JustKiddingNews
• TWITTER: https://twitter.com/JKFILMS
• MERCHANDISE: http://justkiddingfilms.bigcartel.com/
Building a real estate brand on behalf of a building or complex really comes down to making the brand the reason why people want to move in as opposed to the location. It’s been a while since I’ve worked on a rental project that has to do with apartments instead of condos, but regardless, the branding principles stay universal in that if you can make the brand in itself pique the interest of your target audience, you’ll be vastly more successful in getting people that want to move in.
Pre-Order 10 copies: 5 Minute Phone Call with Ryan
Pre-Order 100 copies: 1 Hour Private Meeting with Ryan
PREORDER AT: sellitlikeserhant.com
Connect with me here:
Register for The JMA Real Estate Investor Wholesaling Master Class: https://jaymorrisonacademy.com/event/wholesale-madness/
Get Your FREE 30 Minute Real Estate Investors Crash Course Today!
Visit https://jaymorrisonacademy.com or Call 1-844-JOIN-JMA to Receive Your FREE Financial Game-Plan(Mon-Sat 9am-6pm EST)
Author of Two Amazon #1 Best Sellers:
Purchase Lord of My land here: http://amzn.to/2mQddzU
Purchase The Solution here: http://amzn.to/2obEqgL
So there is this phrase people have been throwing around, and I just wanted to make sure we all understand each other out here in YouTube land. People have been talking in the comments about other people being “priced out of the market”. And I think there may be a misconception. So I want to double check.
So it depends on how you define priced out of the market. I have a feeling that some people say “priced out of the market” like someone can’t afford to buy into the market. What is more likely is that someone priced out of the market is choosing not to but, not blocked from buying.
So if you are looking at all the people on the sidelines, I would guess that most of them could buy something right now if they wanted to. Take myself for instance. I could buy a house tomorrow if I wanted to. In fact, prices would have to go up significantly before I was actually unable to buy into the housing market. I am one of those who simply refuses to buy in at the current prices. Just doesn’t make sense.
So I have a question for those of you who are sitting on the sidelines. Are you unable to buy in the current market, or are you just unwilling to buy at the current prices? Also, do you actually see a time when you could be priced totally out of the market if prices continue to rise?
What are Mistakes Most People Make When Investing in Real Estate?
#1 Not buying
#2 Deal is To small (less than 16 units)
#3 Doing single family deals
#4 Taking too much debt
#5 Bad Buying price
#6 Buying unwanted deals
#7 No direct cash flow
#8 Moving out from your MARKET
#9 Not Knowing your Market
There are more, be these are just some. For more, listen to my Real Estate Show every Monday at noon EST or visit http://www.cardonecapital.com
Be sure to sign up for my new daily newsletter at https://10x.grantcardone.com/10xdaily