Kh Saad’s property dealings found to be suspicious – Headlines 6 PM – 18 April 2018 – Express News
All latest happenings on Panama Case, Dawn Leaks, Maryam Nawaz, Imran Khan, Raheel Sharif, Nawaz Sharif, Qamar Javed Bajwaa, DG ISPR General Asif Ghafoor and best analysis of Mansoor Ali Khan, Javed Chaudhry and Gharidah Farooqi at one place!
The official YouTube channel for Express News. Subscribe to find out the latest news and updates, the best talk shows and lifestyle programs and constant a live news feed. Its affiliates include Express News, Express Entertainment, Express Tribune, Daily Express and is owned by The Express Media Group.
Howdy partner! This week on REALTY-V I’ll tell you how & why to homestead your Florida property.
What is Homesteading? Well it’s an exemption of $50,000 off the value of your humble abode for tax purposes. That’s right folks, TAX savings! Yipee! It will save you about 500 bucks every year so it’s definitely worth doing, if you qualify.
Here are the rules…
– You can only homestead ONE property per married couple in the United States of America. So for all of you snowbirds, you can’t have 1 homestead in Kansas and 1 in Florida. You have to choose one or the other.
– If you choose Florida, you have to claim Florida as your residency. Now whether you go back home and claim that to your Yankee friends or not is your business. What matters is you live here at least 6 months and 1 day.
– And, you CAN’T rent out your home for extra income… sorry, folks.
One benefit of homesteading is that is puts a restriction on how much the State of Florida can increase your home’s assessed value per year. The lower the value, the lower your taxes.
Then, when you go to sell your homestead and buy another, you can transfer that difference to your new home and keep the benefit of lower taxes for as long as you live here.
Plus, should you find your self in a sticky situation – Your homesteaded property can NOT be taken from you in a lawsuit. They can take everything else but not your protected home.
Homesteading is easy to do. So giddy on up and click the link in the comments and just follow the instructions. Then subscribe to my youtube channel and join me each week as I share why YOU will love gettin’ the heck outta Dodge. It’s where I live and it’s what I love. See y’all next week!
Stacey Glenn is a top agent at Royal Shell Real Estate in Fort Myers, Florida. She is a Florida licensed real estate broker, Team Leader, a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), and a Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI).
See Full Video: https://youtu.be/uSSkOL3E6bc
Weld county sheriff’s department located in Greeley Colorado
Support P and P News
https://www.happydoorspropertymanagement.com/ leaves all the other property management companies way behind in competition when it comes to reliable services.
Hot Property from the lastest Jamiroquai album “Automaton”.
I do not own any right on this song and on this album.
Feel free to buy the album here if you liked the song: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/automaton/id1197528605
Right After FBI Raid On Trump’s Property, See What Happened To Mueller, Hillary And Debbie WASSERMAN
1. Course & Private Group: https://learnplanprofit.net/lesson-library
2. Make Money Driving Your Dream Car: https://flippingwheels.com
3. Free Group: http://bit.ly/techbudsfbgroup
5. Earn $10 Free Bitcoin : https://www.coinbase.com/join/59b210d01b11c3028dc3b2d3
6. Get Your Free Stock: http://share.robinhood.com/rogelig27
7. Techbuds Insta: https://www.instagram.com/techbudsolutions/
8. Ricky’s Insta: https://www.instagram.com/rickygutierrezz/
9. Rent a car on Turo, Get $25 Off: https://turo.com/c/rickyg37
For those who are interested in Trading & Investing, I encourage you to join my Facebook Team of over 90,000 Entrepreneurs for free!
Thank you for the support, the best way to reach out to me is through our private discord chat, please DM me.
If you have any suggestions for future videos such as Day Trading, Investing, Stock Market, Real Estate, Car Sales, Robinhood, TD Ameritrade, Crypto & bitcoin, Entrepreneurship, Forex, Online Marketing, Online Sales or fun daily vlogs. Please let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that i do not ask for any information. I always encourage our members to trade ONLY what you understand and never based on anyone’s opinion. My videos are for entertainment purposes only.any questions to message me as i would love to be a part of your success.
Do not get stuck owning two homes. BUY THIS HOME, WE WILL BUY YOURS! If you are looking to buy a home but have one to sell, you are finding yourself in the same dilemma that most homebuyers find themselves in. We can help! To discuss details of this incredible option, call Team Success NY directly at 914-529-6300 or for a FREE Recorded Message: 1-800-377-4182 ID# 1495. To get a FREE Report on this exclusive offer and how it works visit http://www.TSNYMoveUpGuarantee.com.
If you would like to get the CURRENT price of this home, or for the most up-to-date information, call Team Success NY directly at 914-529-6300.
What a bang for your buck!! This 4BR Colonial offers attached separate addition for your home-based business or for workshop/craft space whatever you can make use of! Main house offers HW floors & modern look with old world charm & Central Air. You’ll love the den with it’s ability to hide away the kids toys or fill with your books or collectibles. There is additional roaming room on the third floor that is completely usable. The Full basement offers more than ample storage space with clean and large laundry area. Ultra convenient Poughkeepsie location on a picture perfect street with beautiful decorative street lamps. Why are you still standing there???? Offers responded to within 24 to 48 hrs..
YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE WILL BUY IT FOR CASH. That is right, if you list your home through us and it does not sell, we will buy it ourselves. To see more about our Guaranteed Sale Program, visit http://www.TSNYGuaranteedSale.com or call Team Success NY directly at 914-529-6300. For a FREE Recorded Message call 1-800-377-4182 ID# 2598.
*Seller and Team Success NY must agree on price and possession date.
http://www.justinbillingsley.com/ :- justin billingsley arizona real estate investment webinar and real estate consulting
10632 North Scottsdale Road, B226
Scottsdale, AZ 85254.
Email Us : email@example.com
Check out my other blogs:
This is my step-by-step answer for everyone who asks: How to become a real estate agent and what’s the best way to start? Enjoy! Add me on Snapchat/Instagram: GPStephan — Sign up for $50 off + a Free Coaching call with code COACHING 50: https://goo.gl/UFpi4c
Learn my exact strategies to help grow your career as a real estate agent to a six-figure income, how to best build your network of clients, expand into luxury markets, and exactly what you can do to begin taking your career to the next level…these strategies took me to $120,000,000 in sales volume: https://goo.gl/UFpi4c (Code: COACHING50)
Join the private Real Estate Facebook Group:
1. Actually get your real estate license. Go online and there are a TON of schools out there you can go to. Overall, it doesn’t matter too much what class you take online – they’re all pretty much the same, so I’d go with the most cost effective option because you may as well just save the money. If you want to take the classes in person, you can but it’ll generally take a little longer and it’ll cost you a little more money, so personally I’d rather just get it out of the way as quick as possible, for as little as possible, and just take it online.
2. As you’re getting your license, or after you get your license, begin networking. Just go to open houses in the area you want to work in and meet other agents. This part is just about meeting other agents and getting to know the markets you want to work in – you’ll need to do this at some point, anyway, so you may as well just start now.
3. When you’re at the house, introduce yourself to the agent and begin networking. As long as they’re not busy or right in the middle of something, most would be happy to talk with you. Just be honest, say you’re getting in real estate and want to learn the business. Ask how they enjoy it, what they think of it, how long they’ve been doing it for, what they think of that area – just be open to learning from them and hearing their opinions.
4. So by this point, I’m going to assume you’ve been doing the third step for a 2-3 months now, you’ve probably seen 50-70 homes, you’ve probably met at least three or four dozen Realtors by now. And this is the part where everyone asks me…”how do I get started, what’s the best way?” Once you get your license, the BEST way to begin in real estate is to work as an assistant or intern to another agent to learn the business.
Chances are you’re not going to do much business in your first 6-12 months anyway, so use this time as an opportunity to learn as much as possible. This does a few things: You’re able to learn firsthand from an agent who’s busy enough to need an assistant. And you’re able to get PAID to learn, which means you’d be figuring this stuff out on your own, anyway, so you may as well get paid to learn from someone who’s doing it day to day. So how do you find someone like this? Well, you’ve networked with dozens of real estate agents while you were getting your license – reach out to them! Offer to help. If there are particular people you really liked, call them up and offer to take them out for lunch or coffee. This is how I ended up meeting my first mentor, it was from a random open house I went to and we hit it off.
You could also walk into the real estate brokerages you’d like to work for, in the area you want to work in, and speak with the person at the front desk to find out if anyone is in need of an assistant. You can also check online for job postings, I promise there are usually a few going at any single time from agents looking for assistants.
5. I’d recommend doing #4 for 6-12 months. Literally this is the best chance to learn and get PAID to learn, or get entirely free training from someone day to day firsthand. But this isn’t the end goal – obviously the end goal is to get comfortable enough to eventually go off your own, and I’d imagine after a year you should be fairly comfortable with the process to feel comfortable enough to forge your own path and begin growing your own business. This is where you ideally want to be…and after a year, you should be in the position where you know exactly what to do and how you can begin growing your business without the training wheels of someone else.
For business inquiries or one-on-one real estate investing/real estate agent consulting or coaching, you can reach me at GrahamStephanBusiness@gmail.com
The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: http://goo.gl/TPTSVC
Your money or your life: https://goo.gl/fmlaJR
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor: https://goo.gl/sV9xtl
How to Win Friends and Influence People: https://goo.gl/1f3Meq
Think and grow rich: https://goo.gl/SSKlyu
Awaken the giant within: https://goo.gl/niIAEI
The Book on Rental Property Investing: https://goo.gl/qtJqFq
Favorite Credit Cards:
Chase Sapphire Reserve – https://goo.gl/sT68EC
American Express Platinum – https://goo.gl/C9n4e3